The Crimson Fox is a growing boutique design studio specializing in graphic design, web design, branding and social media management. We're looking for a creative and extremely organized personal assistant/Social Media Manager in the Detroit area.
* Manage clientele social media accounts including but not limited to:
Creating content based on the art direction of the designer/agency owner
Creating social media marketing calendars
Strategically planning and scheduling posts, stories and events
Engaging with followers, answering messages, etc.
Seeking out influencers/bloggers
Supplying end-of-month reviews
Growing the following for each account
Staying up to date on algorithms and strategies
* Assist with managing designer/agency owner's schedule
* Write articles, blogs and press releases for clients
* Develop content for client e-blasts and e-newsletters
* Manage Detroit's Future Is Female merchandise orders/inventory
* Assist with various marketing campaign research and creative planning
* Research market competitors, target audience groups, etc. for clients
* Conduct outreach and cross marketing for clients
* Assist with various client events
* Build media lists and follow up for press placements
* Run business-related errands as necessary
* Attend client events as necessary
* Must be extremely organized
* Must have great social media skills (eye for design, copywriting, copyediting, understanding of hashtags, algorithms, etc.)
* Proficient in Numbers/Excel
* Must be an excellent writer and editor
* Photography skills a huge plus!
* Ability to self-start
* Must be able to work ~1-2 days/week +/-
* Photoshop skills
* Later scheduling software skills
* Knowledge of Wix, Squarespace, Wordpress, Shopify a huge plus!
This position is a part time, contract position, but will lead to more hours for the right candidate.
This position is a mostly remote, contract position. Some events, meetings and running around required.
Send resumes to email@example.com